Jocelyne Daw and her team speak regularly throughout North America.
Jocelyne is a thought leader and an internationally published author on social purpose branding, shared value and cross-sector partnerships. She speaks regularly at conferences across North America including Conference Board of Canada events.
Commonly Requested Speech Topics
We would be pleased to customize a speech to meet your organization’s specific needs (see below for further examples of past speeches). If you have additional questions about availability or suitability for your event, click on ‘request speaker’ below, and send us a quick email for more information.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- Purposeful Partnership, AFP Compass Conference, Banff, May 10, 2017
- Brokering Breakthrough Partnerships, Canadian Environmental Grantmakers Networks, New Brunswick, June 4 2017
- February 25th, 2016 – Goodness Matters 2016 Benevity User Conference
- September 24, 2015 – interCHANGE 2015, Volunteer Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta
- June 5, 2015 – EthicsScan, Upmanship: The New Science of CSR, Calgary, Alberta
- May 26th, 2015 – Maximizing Partnerships Workshop, Conference Board of Canada, Community Investment Council, Montreal, Quebec
- April 13-14, 2015 – CCVO Connections 2015, Calgary, Alberta
- March 3, 2015, Maximizing Partnerships Workshop, Conference Board of Canada, Community Investment Council, Calgary, Alberta
- AFP Fundraising Professionals 2012