Toronto Partnership Brokers Training
April 15 – 18, 2019
A 4-day skills development course for those brokering and managing multi-stakeholder partnerships…
Partnerships and collective impact initiatives are multiplying in Ontario, as cross-sectorial collaborators come together to positively advance social issues. But partnering is highly challenging to those involved. They often fall short of expectations. The people involved in making partnerships happen are key to the partnering success.
The Partnership Brokers Training is a highly sought after global training program from the Partnership Brokers Association. It builds knowledge and skills and provides those working in partnership with the tools and insights to deliver positive partnering results.
From April 15 – 18, 2019 this unique and highly sought-after global program is being run in Toronto. You’ll leave with:
- Tools, techniques and skills development for brokering partnerships that get results
- Enhanced confidence and competence as partnership practitioners
- A framework and knowledge for robust, efficient and innovative partnerships
- Understanding common principles, barriers and enablers of multi-stakeholder collaborations
- Ways to overcome common partnership brokering challenges (both for those working internally and independently) and ways to overcome these
- Personal and professional insights into the roles, skills and leadership competencies needed to build successful collaborations
- Membership of a global professional association of partnership brokers offering support, research, networks and further development opportunities.
Join this intensive program and you will be part of a diverse group from business, non-profit, community, government, education and philanthropy. The group will be limited to 24 participants with two facilitators to maximize potential for exchange and personal attention to individuals. Graduates of the course receive a certificate and membership in the global Partnership Broker Network.
Read and hear testimonials from past course participants.
APPLICATION FORM: Click here.
Please print, fill and scan this form and email it to Mary Pickering – firstname.lastname@example.org